Give to SIP
Donations to the Service Immersion Program help defray the costs for participants. SIP participants will also do their part with team and individual fundraiser projects.
To make a gift online
- Visit www.giving.temple.edu. Click “Give Now” in the top right corner.
- Under “Designations,” choose School/College/Center/Other: Click here to see a full list of areas to support.
- Choose "Service Immersion Program" from the list of funds (third item on the left under the heading Temple University).
- Go to the drop down option next to “My gift is a Tribute” and select “In honor of”. Place the name of the student in whose name you would like to make your gift in the text box below.
- Follow the steps to complete payment.
To make a gift via mail
- Make check or money order payable to Temple University.
- Gifts can be mailed to the address:
Service Immersion Program
c/o Student Activities
1755 N. 13th St., Suite 219M
Philadelphia, PA 19122
Please include the name of the student you would like to support with your gift.