Student Activities is committed to providing programs, experiences, and leadership development opportunities that engage students in meaningful campus involvement. This co-curricular experience that enhances student life, celebrates diversity, promotes self-exploration, and broadens understanding of social responsibility.
We offer a wide array of experiences within the following areas Campus Programming, Fraternity + Sorority Life, Student Immersion Program (SIP), and Student Organizations. Within those areas, we provide the following opportunities:
- Celebrating campus-wide traditions including Welcome Week, Homecoming, and Finals Breaks
- Developing an inclusive programming calendar
- Providing Student Organization support
- Advising the Programming Board and Student Government
- Facilitating week-long service trips in communities across the globe
- Supporting leadership development by promoting principles of scholarship, leadership, service, diversity, and honor
- Offering resources for campus events and highlighting opportunities for involvement
Contact the Student Activities Office:
219M Student Center
1755 N. 13th Street
Philadelphia, PA 19122
Office Hours: 8:30 AM - 5:00 PM
Student Activities is a department within the Division of Student Affairs.